1. Marinate steak.
2. Cook with water as needed until tender.
3. Shred steak and leave aside.
4. Heat a pan with oil.
5. Add onion, tomatoes and pepper.
6. Cook till onion is softened, add in Mochacho's spice.
7. Heat till fragrant then add in shredded steak.
8. Mix well and remove from heat.
9. Mix salt, pepper and garlic into sour cream.
10. Divide steak into 6 portions.
11. Heat tortilla on either side for 15 sec.
12. Spoon on and flatten sour cream on inside of tortilla.
13. Spoon on half of tortilla filling.
14. Place on avocado and cheese.
15. Close tortilla and toast on either side till crispy.
16. Leave on cooling rack and repeat till done.
17. Cut quesadillas in half and serve.