Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 packet of 6 tortillas
1 large onion (diced)
1 green pepper (diced)
2 tomatoes (diced)
2 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoon Mochacho's hot spice
Avocado (optional- sliced)
½ tub Lancewood Sour cream
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon lemon pepper
Grated cheddar cheese
500g topside steak (cut into even pieces)
½ tablespoon ginger garlic masala
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon dhana jeeroo powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 tablespoon brown vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon mustard sauce
1 tablespoon bbq sauce
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1. Marinate steak.
2. Cook with water as needed until tender.
3. Shred steak and leave aside.
4. Heat a pan with oil.
5. Add onion, tomatoes and pepper.
6. Cook till onion is softened, add in Mochacho's spice.
7. Heat till fragrant then add in shredded steak.
8. Mix well and remove from heat.
9. Mix salt, pepper and garlic into sour cream.
10. Divide steak into 6 portions.
11. Heat tortilla on either side for 15 sec.
12. Spoon on and flatten sour cream on inside of tortilla.
13. Spoon on half of tortilla filling.
14. Place on avocado and cheese.
15. Close tortilla and toast on either side till crispy.
16. Leave on cooling rack and repeat till done.
17. Cut quesadillas in half and serve.