Creamy Coconut panna cotta:
250ml fresh pouring cream
½ tin coconut cream (woolies)
2 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon china grass (ghaas)
1 can Goldcrest Litchi in syrup
Leftover juice of canned litchi
1 box litchi jelly
1 punnet fresh pitted litchi to garnish
Panna Cotta Method:
1. Liquidize canned litchi & strain.
2. Place fresh cream, coconut cream & china grass in saucepan & simmer to a steady boil.
3. Remove from stove & pour into flat pyrex dish or a mould. Stir in the litchi pulp.
4. Set aside to cool & then refrigerate to firm. About an hour.
Litchi Jello Method:
1. Dissolve litchi jelly powder in a bowl with 1 cup of boiling water.
2. Stir in leftover canned litchi juice to litchi jelly.
3. Allow to cool & carefully pour over the set creamy Panna Cotta.
4. Refrigerate until the jelly has set.
5. To serve, garnish with freshly peeled & pitted litchi.
6. Enjoy on a hot day. This dessert is light, creamy & refreshing for summer.
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
Perfectly enjoyable in summer! Cool, refreshing & breathtaking.