Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
3 large mangoes
500ml double thick yoghurt
1 teaspoon Elachi (cardomom) powder
½ cup sugar (or to taste)
1. Cube ½ mango.
2. Scoop 2 ½ mangoes.
3. Blend scooped mangoes with 2/3 of yoghurt, sugar & Elachi (cardomom) powder.
4. Pour into serving glasses.
5. Spoon over remainder yoghurt into glasses.
6. Garnish with pinch Elachi (cardomom) powder & cubed mangoes.
7. Leave in fridge to chill.
8. Serve cold with straws.
Note: I had vanilla yoghurt on hand and used that. Loved the extra sweetness of vanilla mixed in.