1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the butternut chunks on a greased oven tray.
3. Drizzle with oil and spices and cook for 30min.
4. Add the balsamic vinegar and tamarind chutney and turn the butternut. Then add red onion.
5. Cook till butternut is tender and the balsamic has reduced.
6. Turn again and leave to cool.
7. Layer down frilly lettuce/ rocket leaves.
8. Then place on butternut & onion.
9. Cut avocado and toss immediately with a dash of lemon juice.
10. Then place over avocado, feta, peppadews and stripped steak. Enjoy it at room temperature.