Chocolate Pretzel Cookie Dough Sandwiches
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
Melted Dark Chocolate
60g butter (room temperature),
¼ cup light brown sugar,
1 cup icing sugar,
2 teaspoon vanilla essence,
½ cup flour,
2 tablespoon milk,
½ cup mini choc chips.
1. Beat together butter and brown sugar till creamy.
2. Add vanilla and beat in.
3. Add the sifted flour and milk alternately, mix until well combined.
4. Add icing sugar gradually until the desired consistency is reached and beat until fluffy.
5. Add choc chips and gently fold in.
6. Freeze till needed.
7. Scoop a little cookie dough and sandwich between two pretzels.
8. Leave to chill in freezer a little while.
9. Dip half of the pretzel sandwich in melted chocolate and sprinkle sweets.
10. Store in airtight container in freezer till needed.
Note: Store extra cookie dough in airtight container in freezer.