Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 packet chocolate digestive biscuits
60g butter (melted)
250ml fresh cream
1 tub Lancewood plain cream cheese
1 teaspoon gelatin powder
2 tablespoon cold water
1 can evaporated milk
1 slab 70% dark chocolate
½ of 180g bottle Nutella
Milk as needed
Ferrero Rocher chocolates
1. Crush biscuits and mix with butter.
2. Pat down into serving dish/ springform pan/ cups.
3. Warm evaporated milk on stove, add marshmallows and chocolates and melt till smooth. Leave aside to cool.
4. Bloom gelatin in water.
5. Whip fresh cream till stiff peaks form.
6. Whip cream cheese till smooth.
7. Mix cream cheese and gelatin into chocolate mixture.
8. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
9. Pour into serving dish or spoon into individual dessert cups.
10. Leave to set in fridge till firm on top.
11. Warm remainder Nutella in microwave.
12. Add dash of milk (as needed) to make a smooth pouring ganache.
13. Pour over filling, spread out evenly.
14. Place over Ferreros.
15. Place back in fridge till needed.