250g stork to bake
1⁄2 cup castor sugar
1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
1⁄2 chopped pecan nuts
1 1⁄2 cups maizena (corn flour)
+/- 1 cup flour
Milkybar/ Dream chocolate
1. Beat bakibg margarine and sugar well, till light & fluffy.
2. Add nuts and maizena (corn flour) and mix in.
3. Bind in flour by hand - as needed- till soft dough forms.
4. Roll into even sized balls.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 160degC for 10-15min.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Melt chocolate.
8. Dip balls in chocolate and roll in coconut.
9. Leave to set.
10. Store in airtight container.
Note: Do not mix other biscuits with coconut biscuits, will make them soft.
Makes a big batch.