Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_wel
2 Large chicken fillet (cubed)
2 tablespoon oil
salt and freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon ground garlic
2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1⁄2 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 can coconut milk
4 cups water
2 teaspoon chicken stock powder
3 tablespoon soy sauce
100g thin rice noodles
1 small tray baby corn
1 small tray sugar snap peas
1 lime (juiced)
1. In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white.
3. Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas.
4. Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through.
5. Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water.
6. Add to pot with lime juice and mix in.
7. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed.
8. Garnish with coriander.
Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well.