Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 cup icing sugar
2 extra large eggs
½ cup oil
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 cup maizena (corn flour)
2 teaspoon baking powder
+/- 2 cups Flour (as needed)
Red & green food colouring
1. Cream butter & sugar.
2. Beat in eggs, then oil and vanilla.
3. Beat in baking powder & maizena (corn flour).
4. Add flour as needed to make a very soft dough.
5. Using a 6 star tip biscuit nozzle, push the dough onto a greased biscuit tray.
6. Nozzle 3 stars/flowers next to each other in a straight line, forming one biscuit.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 160degC for 15min.
8. Allow to cool and harden.
9. Separate jam into 3 bowls. Leave one plain, one red and one green.
10. Spoon a drop of each color jam onto the biscuit forming robot lights. Store in airtight container.