Nutella Ganache Cake Squares
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 cup castor sugar
1⁄2 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1⁄2 cup warm water
4 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 cup flour
2 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
1 bottle Nutella
Milk as needed
125g Stork to bake
2 ½ cups icing sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
¼ cup cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180degC.
2. Grease square cupcake pan.
3. Beat eggs and sugar for 3min till pale & fluffy.
4. Beat in oil & vanilla.
5. Mix water & cocoa powder.
6. Sift flour and baking powder.
7. Add both alternatively, then beat till smooth batter.
8. Bake for approximately 15min or until a skewer inserted in center removes clean.
9. Allow to cool. Remove from pan.
10. Beat frosting till piping consistency.
11. Lightly frost sides, then dip in coconut.
12. Pipe around squares with frosting.
13. Spoon Nutella in microwave bowl and warm.
14. Add little milk as needed to make a ganache consistency.
15. Spoon into center of each square. Allow ganache to set before serving.
Note: Store extra frosting in airtight container in freezer.