Chicken Sausage & Mushroom Stuffed Gem Squash
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 tray gem squash (6 halves)
1 dzn chicken sausages
1 punnet sliced mushrooms
125ml Fresh cream
Pinch garlic salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
Cyprus parmesan cheese
1. Steam sausages. When done, finely dice.
2. Steam gem squash.
3. When done, scoop up flesh, season well and add butter.
5. In a pan, add mushrooms, garlic salt, black pepper & drizzle oil.
6. Cook till mushrooms just become tender.
7. Add cream & diced sausage & cook till cream thickens.
8. Smoothen down gem mash, and spoon in chicken sausage mixture.
9. Sprinkle on some parmesan and place under hot oven grill to brown.
10. Garnish with dill.