Bhinda & Chicken
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
4 cups chopped bhinda (okra)
1 onion (sliced)
500g chicken fillet (big cubes)
1⁄2 tablespoon red ginger garlic masala
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dhana jeeroo powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 tomatoes (liquidized)
3-4 tablespoon aamli sauce Or ¼ of aamli block soaked in water and then strained
1. Cut the tops and tips off bhinda. Then chop into even pieces.
2. Shallow fry bhinda till the stickiness has fried away.
3. Leave aside.
4. Braise onion in oil till golden.
5. Add masala, spices and lemon juice.
6. Add in chicken and coat well.
7. Cook till turns white, then add tomatoes, fried bhinda & aamli.
8. Cook till tomato has thickened.
Serve with roti/bread.