Recipe credit: internetPic credit:Saajidah Jamal
1 litre of Boiling water in a pot1 cup of Maize meal1 cup Cold waterPinch of saltMargarineSugar Milk
1. On a high heat setting, boil water in a pot or alternatively boil the water with a kettle and pour in a hot pot to keep the boiling process.
2. On a separate bowl mix the cold water and maize meal.
3. Pour over the boiling water and stir till thick. You should see the mixture bubbling. (Close the pot before you get burned)
4. Turn down the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Serve with a pinch of salt, some butter or margarine (I use margarine)
6. Sweeten with Sugar, pour some milk and enjoy!