10 chicken wings
½ cup all purpose flour
¼ teaspoon paprika
Salt to taste
¼ cup margarine or butter
¼ cup hot sauce
Pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Oil for frying
Bottled blue cheese salad dressing
1. Place chicken wings in a large bowl and
sprinkle a mixture of flour, paprika and salt,
coating them evenly. Cover the bowl and
refrigerate one hour.
2. Deep fry the coated wings until they turn
brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, place
wings in large bowl.
3. While the wings are cooking mix the butter, hot
sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small pan
over low heat. Cook until butter is melted and
mixture is well blended.
4. Add the sauce mixture to the wings and stir
5. Serve with blue cheese dressing