1kg tenderised steak – cut into pieces
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fine red chillies
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoon ground garlic
2 tablespoon vinegar
¼ cup oil
4 – 5 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tablespoon vinegar, ¼ cup oil
Mix all the ingredients together and
marinate steak overnight.
- Place steak in an oven tray and cover
with foil. Place in 200
degree preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn steak and lower heat to 160
degrees. Cover with foil
again and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and grill for 5 – 10
minutes on each side.
- Brush with ghee (Clarified butter) and serve with garlic
- Alternately – braai (bbq) the steak.