•1 cup cream shopping list
• 2 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract shopping
• 50g dark chocolate, chopped shopping
• 2 tablespoons water shopping list
• ¼ teaspoon gelatine shopping list
• 30g raspberries shopping list
• extra raspberries to serve
• Place cream, icing sugar and vanilla
in a saucepan over low heat and simmer,
stirring occasionally, until reduced by a
third (make sure the cream doesn’t catch on
the bottom of the pan). Add chocolate and
stir until smooth. Place water in a bowl and
sprinkle over gelatine. Set aside for 5
minutes or until spongy. Stir into the hot
chocolate cream and simmer, stirring, for 1
minute. Set aside to cool slightly.
• Arrange the raspberries over the
bases of 2 x ½ cup capacity moulds or
• Pour over chocolate mixture.
Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until firm.
• To serve, unmould the panna cottas
by briefly dipping the bases in hot water.
Invert onto plates and serve with extra