1 packet puff pastry
1 box Moir’s or Royal Instant Pudding
½ cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Unroll the puff pastry onto a flat
surface (it must be completely de-
3. Cut pastry into 6cm x 8cm rectangles
and place on a baking tray and bake
for 30 minutes.
4. Whilst the pastry is cooking, combine
the instant pudding powder with 450ml
cream (do not use milk as per box
instructions) and beat with an electric
mixer for 3-4 minutes. Refrigerate until
pastry is ready.
5. Slice the pastry rectangles in half,
place a spoonful of custard into each
one and then put the tops back on.
6. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve