1⁄2 kg chicken mince, cooked with salt to taste and a pinch of tumeric powder.
4-6 green chillies chopped
1 and 1⁄2 cups fresh bread crumbs
1 cup cake flour
1-2 tablespoon gram flour
1 tablespoon ginger and garlic paste
1 and ½ teaspoon garam masala
1 onion, grated
chopped mint leaves
chopped curry leaves
chopped coriander leaves
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 medium sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
2 large eggs, lightly whisked
salt to taste
1. Mix all the above ingredients with the minced chicken to make a dough.
2. Flour/ oil the work surface and flatten the dough with fingers to a thickness of 2 cm.
3. Cut out shapes with donut cutter. Or u can shape by hand as in vadde with hole in centre.
4. Deep fry these chicken donuts in medium heat flipping in between to cook and brown properly.
5. Drain them on paper towel and serve hot with saucy dip.