Boil 2-3 potatoes with salt , mash them and season with green chutney.
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon butter
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic flakes
1⁄2 tablespoon Worcester sauce
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tablespoon chilli sauce
1⁄2 teaspoon aromat
Place all ingredients into a bowl and microwave for about 2 minutues or until sauce has heated.
1. Braise together the ghee (Clarified butter) and flour and it it to raw mince. Mix in rest of ingredients
2. Smear a sheet of wax paper with ghee (Clarified butter) and pat mince onto it. (In a rectangular shape).
3. Place the mashed potato down in the middle of the mince and then enclose the mince over the potato and shape into a roll. Wrap paper around roll.
4. Place the roll in a pot with 1⁄2 cup water and steam gently for 30-40 minutues .
5. Once the roll is done. Unwrap and transfer it into an oven proof dish. Dribble the sauce over top of roll and place under grill fir 5-10min.
6. To serve remove from oven and garnish top of roll with grated fried potato.