Easy Falooda - Family Favourite
Author : Foodeva Marsay
1 litre Milk
3 tablespoon Dessert Cream
2 tablespoon Condensed Milk
2 tablespoon Sugar
2 and 1⁄2 teaspoon Falooda Powder
Rose Food colouring
1 teaspoon Elachie powder
~put the 1st 4 ingredients in pot and whisk until almost to boil
~then add 2 1⁄2 teaspoon Falooda Powder (China Grass Powder)
~add a few drops of Rose Food Colouring and 1 teaspoon Elachie Powder(Cardamom powder)
~bring the liquid to a gentle boil, whisking all the while, this helps create the “frothy” finish when set.
~pour into single serving dishes or 1 large mould/casserole
~allow to set (±2 hours) and decorate.(Today I just drizzled a little Dessert Cream and topped with Strawberry), Or can be enjoyed just as it is.
~ENJOY!! (Foodeva Marsay)
Notes by FOODEVA MARSAY
How to remove falooda dessert from silicone mould(@foodeva_marsay)
*You can up the amounts of sugar/condensed milk for a SWEETER end result.
* This dessert works perfectly in moulds, lightly spray the silicone moulds with non stick baking spray, after falooda set, I FILLED a large oven tray with a little boiling water, and sat the mould into it for a few seconds.
* Remove the mould from oven tray and place onto a flat lid,
* Place a plate you going to use to serve in, on top of mould and gently invert the mould with the lid for easy handling.
* Some popped out on their own, and a few needed a gentle pop on the mould to help loosen it. GOOD LUCK (@foodeva_marsay)
* KINDLY SHARE MY RECIPES AS POSTED HERE, SHUKRAN/ THANK YOU *