1cup sour milk
1⁄4 cup melted butter
A pinch of salt
4 cups flour
1. Beat eggs and sugar
2. Add all other wet ingredients and mix well
3. Add all dry ingredients to make dough(could add little more flour, but ensure dough is not too dry)
4. Knead dough with oiled hands
5. Roll out and cut circles(can use a cup)
6. Put little Nutella in the centre and close to form a ball.
7. Make sure it is sealed or it will leak.
8. Fry in hot oil until golden
9. Roll in castor sugar
INFO / TIPS
Do not roll too much in castor sugar because it is already sweet and then if there is too much castor sugar it becomes very sweet.