4 eggs separated
1 cup castor sugar
1 cup + 2 tablespoon cake flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup oil
½ cup boiling water
1) Sift dry ingredients together
2) Make a well in the center and add egg yolks
3) Add oil and water to dry ingredients. Mix till no lumps
4) Beat egg whites till stiff and add to flour mix
5) Pour batter into prepared pans and bake @ 180° for 30-35. Depending on your oven and pan used.
350g icing sugar
½ cup water
1 ½ cup fresh cream
drop of rose water
1 teaspoon Elachi (cardomom) powder.
Put icing sugar in pot with water and allow to boil till syrup is formed approx 3 minutes add fresh cream and continue to boil till pourable consistency add klim and mix well rest overnyt use next day.
250g butter ½ cup icing sugar. Beat well add ½ amount of burfee to icing beat to blend taste and adjust add more burfee if required add Elachi (cardomom) powder and rose water beat to blend pipe over cakes decorate as desired