100g broccoli florets
3 eggs, beaten
15ml single/pouring cream
60ml Parmesan, finely grated (I used Roberstons Parmesan sprinkle instead and worked fine!)
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
5 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
60ml mature cheddar, grated (any cheese would do)
60ml goat’s cheese, crumbled- optional
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Cook the broccoli in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. Melt the butter over a low heat in a small cast-iron pan.
4. Whisk together the eggs, cream and Parmesan, and season. Add it to the pan and cook for about 1 minute. The egg should still be wobbly and slightly runny.
5. Top with the broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes and cheeses, and bake until golden and puffed up, about 8 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, top with more cheese and serve immediately
INFO / TIPS / CREDITS
Dont overcook in oven - make sure oven is really hot and just pop in to cook completely.
From Food & Home SA.