4 eggs separated
1 cup castor sugar
1 cup + 2 tablespoon cake flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 cup oil
1⁄4 cup cocoa mixed in 1⁄2 cup boiling water
1) Sift dry ingredients together.
2) Make a well in the center and add egg yolks.
3) Add oil and cocoa mixture to dry ingredients. Mix till no lumps.
4) Beat egg whites till stiff and add to flour mix.
5) Pour batter into prepared pans and bake @ 180° for 30-35. Depending on your oven and pan used. I used 2 round pans baked for 20 minutes.
Beat 500ml fresh cream with 4 tablespoon icing sugar.
2 x 80g dairy milk melted
60 g butter melted
8 tablespoon milk
Mix chocolate and butter then add milk. Mix in milk slowly. Lovely glossy ganache.
Slit the cakes in the centre using a cake wire or a bread knife. Spread fresh cream and sprinkle almonds. On top layer spread fresh cream over cake then drizzle ganache on with a piping bag. Smooth with a butter knife. Decor as desired.