2 cups oats
1 cup flour
1 cup coconut
3⁄4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon syrup
1⁄2 t bicarb of soda
1. Preheat oven
2. In a bowl, mix together coconut, oats and flour.
3. In a pot melt together the butter, brown sugar & syrup.
4. Once the wet ingred are melted add bicarb.
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
6. Pour mix into the prepared baking dish and press down.
7. Bake 180° degrees celcius until done. Off oven and leave to crisp
8. Cut whilst hot. Leave to cool in pan. Drizzle melted chocolate.