3 Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
Recipe credit: Ruhana Ebrahim
Picture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
1 tray of fresh jalapeno peppers
½ tub Lancewood plain cream cheese
Grated gouda cheese
Feta cheese (finely cubed)
Cooked salt+pepper chicken (shredded)
¼ cup Self-raising flour
1-2 eggs (beaten)
1. Slit jalapenos lengthwise, leaving attached near the steam.
2. De-seed the jalapeno, and rinse out.
3. Mix cheeses with chicken and stuff gently into peppers.
4. Push closed and roll in flour.
5. Then dip in egg, then crumbs. Repeat dip in egg and crumbs.
6. Leave in fridge to firm up whilst heating oil.
7. Fry in shallow-medium oil on medium heat, turning over until golden all round.
8. Drain excess oil on kitchen paper and serve hot.