Primary Colour Mini Loaves
Recipe credit: ruhana ebrahim
Picture credit: @mama_taught_me_well
½ cup oil
½ cup cold water
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
2 tablespoon maizena (corn flour)
4 eggs (separated)
1 cup castor sugar
1 cup cake flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Beat egg whites until stiff.
2. Add sugar gradually, and beat.
3. Then add in egg yolks, and continue beating.
4. Sift flour and baking powder and add to above.
5. Mix water and maizena (corn flour), and add to batter. Then add oil, essence and salt to batter.
6. Beat in until well incorporated.
7. Divide batter into 4. Colour red, green, blue and yellow.
8. Spoon equal amounts into greased mini loaf pan.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 180 °C for 15-20 minutues until done.
10. Decorate as desired