Recipe cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
3 cups cake flour
1 cup castor sugar
3 teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon salt
2 XL eggs
1 ½ cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cream the butter and sugar.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat in.
3. Mix baking powder, salt and flour and add in alternating with milk forming a fluffy batter.
4. Grease mini donut maker, then spoon in 1 tablespoon of batter into each hole.
5. Bake until golden on each side, allow to cool.
6. Melt choc, dip 1 side in and then sprinkle over 100's and 1000's sweets.