Creamy Pasta Salad
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahimPic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
Ingredients:250g penne pasta1 red pepper (diced)1 green pepper (diced)1 cup frozen sweetcornButterSalt & pepperClfreshly crushed black pepper2 carrots (julienned)2 tomatoes (diced)1 teaspoon sugarSalt (to taste)½ teaspoon dhana jeeroo powder1 tablespoon lemon juiceDash dried mixed herbsCross & Blackwell Trim/ mayonnaiseKnorr 1000 Island salad dressingKnorr Sweet Chilli salad dressing1 teaspoon rough red chillies
1. Boil pasta till al-dente in salted water. Drain.
2. Cook corn with butter, salt and pepper in microwave. Add to pasta.
3. Add all cut veggies, lemon juice, sugar and spices.
4. Add sauces, as much as needed to dress salad and balance in taste.
5. Leave in fridge to chill, adding more dressing if necessary before serving. Garnish with rough red chillies.