Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
4 large potatoes
1 small onion (chopped)
2 green chillies (sliced)
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper
Dash dried mixed herbs
Cross & Blackwell mayonnaise
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Wash potatoes, randomly poke all over with a knife. Cover in kitchen paper and place in microwave with lid over.
2. Bake potatoes in microwave for 5-7 minutues until potatoes are tender and when poked, knife slides through easily.
3. Peel potatoes and roughly chop up.
4. In a dish mix fresh greens, spices, onions and mayo.
5. Add potatoes and toss, adding more mayo to dress well. Garnish with black pepper.
6. Leave in fridge and serve chilled.
May add chopped boiled eggs to salad.