1 kg chicken fillet or chicken pieces
2 teaspoon garlic paste
1 teaspoon red chillie paste
2 teaspoon Salt
1⁄2 teaspoon tumeric powder
1⁄4 teaspoon dhana jeeru (cumin)
2 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon red crushed chillies
1⁄2 black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
2 tablespoon mayonnaise
1⁄4 cp olive oil
60 g slice butter
Excess marinate from chicken
(Heat together in pan)
1. Make a paste with the above ingredients besides butter and marinate chicken.
2. Place on oven tray(keep excess marinate to brush on top )
3. Bake in oven 180 for 40 minutues(covered with foil) on bottom shelf.
4.Remove foil and brush melted butter and marinate mixture over.
5. Place rack on centre shelf.
6.Change heat setting to grill and grill for five minutes on both sides .
7. Serve with portuguese rolls, chips and lemon wedges