Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 large onion (sliced)
Pinch whole Jeeru (Cumin) seeds
1kg chicken fillet cubes
2 tablespoon ground garlic
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon red chilli paste
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chilli powder
¼ teaspoon arad (Turmeric)
2 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon garum masala powder
2 large tomatoes (liquidized)
250ml thick plain yogurt
Fresh dhania (coriander) (chopped)
1. Braise onions with Jeeru (Cumin) seeds and oil until lightly golden.
2. Add chillies, spices, ginger and garlic and braise till fragrant.
3. Add chicken and lemon juice and coat well.
4. Allow to cook till halfway then add tomatoes. Cook till reduced then add yogurt.
5. Cook till thickened and garnish with dhania (coriander). Serve with rice or naan.