Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g chicken fillet (cubed)1 tablespoon ground garlic1 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon lemon pepper1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder1 teaspoon ground green chillies2 teaspoon lemon juice1 tablespoon butter1 punnet button mushrooms (sliced)250g tagliatelle pasta250ml long life fresh cream1 cup grated mozzarella cheeseDried oregano
1. Cook chicken in garlic, spices, chillies and half of lemon juice, until done and leave aside.
3. Boil pasta with ¼ teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon oil till al-dente. Drain and leave aside.
2. In a pan melt butter, add mushrooms and lemon juice and sautee.
3. Add in fresh cream and chicken and bring to a boil until thickened.
4. Add pasta to sauce and coat well.
5. May add cheese and mix in pasta or spoon pasta into a casserole dish, sprinkle cheese and oregano and reheat in oven when needed.
Note: you can use spaghetti, macaroni, fusilli, penne, farfalle etc to make a pasta dish.