Creamy Tagliatelle Chicken Alfredo
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
500g chicken fillet (cubed)
1 tablespoon ground garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter
1 punnet button mushrooms (sliced)
250g tagliatelle pasta
250ml long life fresh cream
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Cook chicken in garlic, spices, chillies and half of lemon juice, until done and leave aside.
3. Boil pasta with ¼ teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon oil till al-dente. Drain and leave aside.
2. In a pan melt butter, add mushrooms and lemon juice and sautee.
3. Add in fresh cream and chicken and bring to a boil until thickened.
4. Add pasta to sauce and coat well.
5. May add cheese and mix in pasta or spoon pasta into a casserole dish, sprinkle cheese and oregano and reheat in oven when needed.
Note: you can use spaghetti, macaroni, fusilli, penne, farfalle etc to make a pasta dish.