Thai Red Beef Curry
Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mana_taught_me_well
2 tablespoon oil
1kg beef strips
2 pkts Woolies thai red curry paste
2 teaspoon mustard powder
1 tablespoon brown vinegar
1 tin coconut cream
1 tablespoon maizena (corn flour)
2 teaspoon sugar
Juice of ½ lime
2 whole red chillies (slit lengthwise still attached to stem)
1 green/red pepper (julienned)
3 cups Jasmin rice
Water as needed
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add paste and braise for a minute.
2. Add beef, vinegar and mustard. Coat well.
3. Cook with water as needed till beef is tender.
4. When no liquid remains, mix maizena (corn flour) and coconut cream, then add to wok with lime, chillies, sugar and julinned pepper.
5. Bring to a boil. Allow to thicken to desired consistency.
6. Boil rice as packet instructions.
7. Serve curry with rice.