250g butter softened (not melted)
1½ cup sugar
3 cups flour
2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 bicarbonate of soda
1 ½ cup milk
2 shots espresso
½ cup sugar
2 cup icing sugar
1 tub cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Method for cake :
- pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- cream butter and sugar.
- add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- add cream of tartar and bicarbonate soda and beat again.
- lastly alternate adding the flour and milk, mix well.
- line a cupcake pan with paper cases.
- fill cases & bake for 10-15 minutes or baked through
Add sugar to coffee, stir until dissolved.
When cupcakes are cooled, poke holes.
Throw Tablespoons of syrup on the cupcakes.
Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add rest of ingredients beat until combined. Pipe over cupcakes, dust wit cocoa powder
Salaams. Please can u post a picture of the espresso? And what do u mean by 2 shots?(0) Like -