Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @ruhanas_kitchen
2 slabs dark chocolate
1 tin ideal milk
250ml orley whip /fresh cream
1. Heat ideal milk on stove, add marshmallows and chocolate and melt till smooth.
2. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Whisk orley whip till stiff peaks form.
4. Gently fold whipped cream into cooled chocolate and place in fridge to set.
5. When set place in airtight container and leave in freezer for an hour. Scoop with ice cream scoop to get ice cream effect. Garnish with fresh berries and serve.