Rec cred: ruhana ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
1 box simply delish cherry jelly
1 box simply delish vanilla instant pudding
1 loaf madiera cake
Peaches & Cherries/Raspberries (Fruit of choice)
1. Mix pudding with 450ml milk and whisk until thickened.
2. Crumble cake. Slice peaches.
3. Place cake at bottom of bowl, place down some fruit.
4. Then spoon on vanilla pudding.
5. Have hot boiled water ready. Mix jelly in cold water to allow gelatin to sponge and then quickly add in boiled water. Mix till all is dissolved and leave to set in fridge.
6. When set spoon/cut jelly and place ontop of pudding.
7. Garnish with fruit and serve.