6 mini chocolate fresh cream swiss rolls
1 large punnet strawberries
1 liter milk
1 cup sugar
4 tablespoon custard powder
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
1⁄4 cup boiling water
1. In a thick based pot, add milk, sugar & custard powder.
2. Whisk till smooth.
3. Mix cocoa & water till smooth, add to pot.
4. On medium heat bring milk to boil, then allow to thicken (pouring consistency).
5. Remove from heat.
6. Slice swiss rolls.
7. Place down & around trifle bowl, then pour on custard.
8. Layer sliced strawberries and repeat for 2-3 layers, ending with custard.
9. Decorate with strawberries and choc decor.
10. Place in fridge to set & chill. Serve cold.