4 cups milk
1 small tin nestle cream
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 1⁄2 - 2 teaspoon falooda powder
rose syrup (to taste)
1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon Elachi (cardomom) powder
1. Put milk, cream and sugar in pot and whisk until almost to boil, then add falooda powder.
2. Continue whisking, add syrup (till nice taste and color reached) and Elachi (cardomom).
3. Bring the liquid to a gentle boil, whisking all the while, this helps create the “frothy” finish when set.
4. Pour into glass serving dish.
5. Allow to set 2-3 hours and decorate as desired.
INFO / TIPS
As a tip: add in less falooda powder and check first if it sets in a small glass. If not reheat milk and add more powder and reboil and set