Rec and pic cred: ruhana ebrahim
1kg chicken fillet (finely cubed),
½ teaspoon salt,
5 tablespoon Banditos jalapeno sauce,
¼ cup lemon juice,
1 tablespoon butter,
2 cups cubed gouda cheese,
250ml plain smooth yoghurt,
2 tablespoon fresh chopped chives,
2 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander.
1. Cook chicken in above except with cheese and greens.
2. Cook till done and remove from heat to cool. Add in cheese and greens.
3. Leave in fridge to cool completely.
4. Fill into pie pastry. Brush with egg. Now freezer suitable.
5. Bake in 180degC preheated oven for 30min.