400g Toblerone (You can use Dark Toblerone if you like)
2 cups Fresh cream
210g White marshmallows
For the second stage, you will need:
2 cups Fresh cream (you need to whip this)
250g Toblerone (roughly chopped to decorate mousse)
1. Roughly chop the 400g of Toblerone and place it in a large microwave safe bowl with the 2 cups of cream and the marshmallows. Stir thoroughly.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes (stir at 30 second intervals so it doesn't burn) note: it may take more or less than 3 minutes, you are simply aiming to melt all ingredients together.
3. Remove mixture from microwave, use a whisk to give it a good stir and set aside for it to cool completely.
4. Whip the additional cream to soft peak stage and chop the additional Toblerone.
5. Add the whipped cream to the cooled Toblerone – start by folding it through with a spatula and then use a whisk to combine it at the final stages. The mixture should be very smooth, but remember, the melted Toblerone will mean that there are some almond nougat lumps and that's all good!
6. Divide the mixture into 12 small cups/bowls/tea cups/whatever you like and place into the fridge for 45 minutes or so, just so that the top layer sets slightly.
7. Remove from fridge and top each serve with a generous sprinkling of Toblerone.
8. Place back into fridge for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight, to set. This tastes great even made a day or a day and a half ahead.
INFO / TIPS
Recipe from: Phoodie