1liter box ultra mel custard
1⁄2 tin condensed milk
250ml fresh cream
2 tins crushed pineapple
1 small tin dessert cream
1. Mix custard and condensed milk with 1 can of pineapple.
2. Drain other can of pineapple from syrup and spoon into bottom of serving dish.
3. Whip fresh cream stiff and fold into custard mixture.
4. Spoon over pineapple.
5. Leave to chill in fridge for an hour.
6. Whip dessert cream smooth. Pour over and crush flake over.
7. Place back in fridge and serve chilled.
Note: can be converted into a fridge tart by crushing tennis biscuits and pouring mixture over biscuits.