Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
4 extra large eggs
1 cup ordinary sugar
1⁄2 cup oil
1⁄2 cup hot water
3 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄4 cup maizena (corn flour)
1 1⁄4 cups cake flour
Few drops bubblegum essence
Few drops blue food coloring
1. Beat eggs with sugar until light & fluffy.
2. Add in oil & water & beat. Add in essence and beat.
3. Sift flour, maizena (corn flour) and baking powder.
4. Add in and beat.
5. Add in essence and coloring and mix in.
6. Pour into muffin cases till 3⁄4 full & bake in preheated oven at 180degC for 15-20min until risen.
7. When skewered, skewer removes clean.
8. Dust with icing sugar wheb cooled or decorate as desired.