-Handful dhana leaves
-Handful mint leaves
-Handful (or to taste) chopped green chillies
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 small piece of cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 7 to 8 peppercorns
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 1⁄4 cup red kidney beans boiled (I used canned ones)
- 3 tablespoon tomato deseeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 cups boiled basmati rice (or any left over rice)
Grind the coriander, mint and chillies together. Leave aside
Heat oil. Fry onion till transluscent
Add the cumin seed. Mix
Add the cinnamon, cloves and peppercorn. Mix well
Add the peas, tomatoes, beans, salt, garam masala and the grinded green and mix well.
Add the eggs and mix.
And the rice and mix well.
Ready to serve.
INFO / TIPS
☆ we dont eat strong food so i didnt use green chillies. I just added a little bit of grounded green chillies.
☆ recipe credit : Food fusion