1. Heat oven to 160’.
2. Cream butter & sugar together with vanilla essence until pale & fluffy.
2. Sift dry ingredients & gradually add to butter to form a soft dough.
3. Flour your work surface & roll handfuls of the dough. Cut into flat shapes or nozzle.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
5. Once cool, roll into castor sugar & store in a container.
INFO / TIPS
This is the ideal recipe I use for my special souvenier cookies. The rich buttery flavour is scrumptious & delicious enough to enjoy with your favorite cup of herbal peppermint tea.