1⁄4 cup garlic sauce
1 cup fresh cream
1⁄2 teaspoon fine garlic
Blob of butter
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
Handful grated cheese
1. Boil potatoes with sjin on until done.
2. Place in a baking tray and drizzle with salt and olive oil.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 180degC for 30min or until cooked.
4. In a saucepan, boil fresh cream, garlic sauce, salt, pepper, butter and garlic.
5. Once boiling, add the cheese.
6. Slit an X on the top of each potato and top each potato with a piece of butter.
7. Cover with creamy garlic sauce.
8. Serve with grilled steak or chops.
I used a dzn baby potatoes, slit them into thirds. I added oregano and garnished with parmesan cheese and fresh thyme sprigs. I skipped step 3, rather baked the potatoes after garnishing for 15min.