2 cups klim powder
1 tub smooth cream cheese
1 can Nestle dessert cream
1 can Nestle condensed milk
2 teaspoon rose essence
1⁄2 teaspoon ground elachie powder
2 teaspoon gelatin soaked in 2 tablespoon water, then heated & dissolved.
1. Combined the above ingredients to make a soft crumbly mix.
2. Compact into 22cm spring-form tin & place in fridge to set.
1. Beat cream cheese & condensed milk until smooth & creamy.
2. Add tinned cream & klim powder & beat again with electric beater on high for 5 minutes.
2. Then add rose essence & ground Elachi (cardomom) & mix for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the gelatin & combine.
4. Pour into your prepped tin & leave overnight to set.
5. Garnish with chopped pistachios or colored almonds.
INFO / TIPS
This rich, creamy & fulfilling dessert will have you be the scorn of all when you treat your guests with this sweet & delectable delight!