Choc-Chips Cookies 2
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
125g stork to bake (room temp.)
1 cup brown sugar
2 extra large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
2 cups flour
¼ cup maizena (corn flour)
¾ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup choc-chips
2 tablespoon choc-chips (to place on top)
1. Beat together the butter and brown sugar until well combined.
2. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix together the flour, maizena (corn flour), bicarb and salt.
4. Add to the butter mixture and mix just until combined.
5. Add the choc-chips.
6. Preheat oven to 160ºC.
7. Roll cookies to desired size and place on ungreased baking sheet a couple inches apart. (I rolled into even sized balls and flattened slightly and pushed choc-chips in from on top).
8. Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.