Chimichurri Prawn Skewers
Rec cred: Ruhana Ebrahim
Pic cred: @mama_taught_me_well
20g flat-leaf (Italian) parsley
20g fresh oreganum
2 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon ground green chillies
1 teaspoon dhana Jeeru (Cumin) powder
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon crushed black pepper
25 prawns, peeled & deveined
Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Place parsley, oreganum, garlic, chillies, dry spices, lemon and oil in blender.
2. Combine half the marinade with prawns in a large bowl.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, chill for 30 minutes in fridge.
4. Thread marinated prawns onto soaked wooden skewers or on mwtal skewers.
5. Preheat a grill skillet or electric griller.
6. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until prawns change colour.
7. Transfer to a serving platter.
8. Garnish with lemon wedges.
9. Place remainder marinade in a saucepan, add 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and heat together.
10. Pour into sauce jug and serve with prawns.