Fresh Cream Twists
2 & ¾ cups flour
2 & ½ teaspoon baking powder
250ml fresh cream
Granulated sugar/ castor sugar
1. Mix flour, butter and baking powder.
2. Make a soft dough with fresh cream.
3. Roll out on a floured surface.
4. Cut into 1cm wide strips.
5. Twist and place on baking tray.
6. Brush with beaten egg.
7. Sprinkle sugar over.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C till golden brown.
Note: alternatively you can leave off brushing egg. Bake the biscuit and when done, whilst still hot, roll in castor sugar. Then leave aside to cool and store in airtight container.